Hello there,
My name is Brooke. I graduated college with a minor in culinary arts and my favorite part of it all was, BAKING! I love it. I enjoy doing cakes, cupcakes, cheesecakes, cookies, muffins, and anything else you can think of. This is a blog of some of the work I have done in the past. It ranges from when I first started decorating cakes till now. I am currently working from my home decorating cakes in Okemos Michigan. If you would like to schedule a date with me, please just leave a comment including either your email or phone number and I will get back with you. To ensure your privacy, comments will be kept private. The prices of my cakes start $1.50 per slice and go up from there varying upon the skill level, size, and time required to make the cake. I hope you enjoy looking around and I hope to hear from you soon!
Thanks,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment